Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome, A Little About Me, And Why I Started *This* Blog!

Hello! I am Valarie, recently engaged to my (now) fiance Kyle. Kyle is from Maine, and I am from Washington. We live together in Washington State, so you can see how it is hard for his family to keep tabs on how things will progress with the wedding and where I am in the planning process. I thought I would start a blog so that those that were interested could follow along, I could post pictures, and everyone could be involved! His mother Melissa is a big part of his life, and I know that she would love to be here helping with these things. I want to make sure she can see every step of the way, along with his grandmother and anyone else that is far away and wants to be a part of the process but can't because of the distance.

Kyle and I have been together for over a year. We have been inseparable since we met, and have spent hardly any time apart. He proposed at our home on 22 December 2010 in front of our Christmas tree.

I hope that this blog will help me through the planning process, and that it will be fun for others to look at and see what I'm doing.

With love,

Valarie

No comments:

Post a Comment