Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Tried On Dresses Today!


Mama Trying on a "Cupcake" dress.












At this point, I was done.

Went out with my mama today to David's Bridal in anticipation of the Seattle Wedding Show and tried on dresses. Can you tell which one I liked? (Hint, it's the one where I'm wearing the veil!)

I tried on SO many dresses! I guess it wasn't that many, probably about 10 or 15, but when you have that much tulle, it feels like a lot. I'll tell you what, nothing makes a girl feel prettier than putting on a wedding gown (yes, even a hideous wedding gown).

I think I may have found MY gown. We are going to look at the wedding show to see if we can find it on sale, or one that is identical. My mom teared up. I almost cried. It was a wonderful moment. Then I was a smartass, like usual.

Overall, it was a very productive day. I bought a wedding planner book/binder that seems to have a ton of helpful information, got an eye exam, got some bridal magazines, looked at a few invitations, and spent some time with mom. It was a great day.

Valarie

1 comment:

  1. you look absolutely beautiful in the gown with the veil and you will look amazing walking down the aisle to kyle and i hope i get to be there to see it
    lots of love to you and to kyle
    congratulation
    Nickol

    ReplyDelete